

Now the snow is starting to melt and the streets are all scraped and salted and its actually quite disgusting looking. Its miserable to walk in parking lots and on streets that haven't been scraped--especially when I'm wearing boot cut jeans or if the girls trip and fall. Its like falling in mud.
Kaitlyn must have been very thirsty or hungry...or maybe just curious. She just ate and ate the snow.
We continue to have near freezing temperatures. Last week, however, the temperatures dropped to -15 celcius at night and in the mornings. It was tolerable ONLY because it was sunny.
Missing warm Arizona summers!
YAY!!! I am so glad you have a blog. What a crazy time you had when you first moved there! I hope things are going well. I like the picture at the top with Ben fighting through all the boxes. That is real life right there....;-) Glad to see your family is doing so well!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Looks so cold... but beautiful! The girls look adorable in those snow outfits!
ReplyDelete-15 celcius. Wow. I totally know what you are going through. I miss warm Arizona too. It was great chatting with you the other day!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. :) Now if only there were a way to send sunshine in a box across the world.
ReplyDeleteThe girls look so cute in their little marshmellow outfits!
ReplyDelete