The last month has been very rainy and chilly, making it difficult to play or walk outside. When the sun peeks its face from behind the clouds or if I see even a small amount of blue, I want to just capture it and make it stay. Coming are the days of outside play and walks after dinner.
I've always believed that kids are happier when they're outside, and that every child needs at least an hour outside every day.
A few pics and words about the girls.
Kaitlyn

Saying simple sentences in German
Attending German Kindergarten
Loves to swing and draw
Roams the neighborhood looking for her friends or riding her bike
Natalee

Favorite phrases are "hemee" (help me), "ahback" (be right back) and "comeen now"
Loves to play kitchen and push anything around
Addicted to the night binki
Gives the greatest, wettest, mushiest, longest kisses
Be sure to slow down and enjoy this time. I couldn't wait for each next stage and then I celebrated the day I could remove the "baby proofing" around the house.
ReplyDeleteNow mine are 15, 10, and 9 and I love them to death, but I'd give almost anything for them to be three again.
Hey guys! I've slacked on the blogging lately so caught up on your blog. Things look like they are going great for you! Your girls are growing so much! You look like you're having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed Jess that you are teaching primary in German! You go girl! You impress me!!!
Logan is doing some of the same things...he's addicted to the "b" (binki) at night and he loves pushing things around too.
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I found you through Seth and Evon's blog. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your girls are growing fast and are as darling as ever. Good Luck with teaching primary in German, what a great opportunity to help with learning the language! Take care!
ReplyDelete